In the petition area, LITIGORAS has the following goals:
- to notify the administration board of judicial bodies, the Superior Council of Magistracy, Ministry of Justice, the Ombudsman, the Constitutional Court, the Bar National Association of Romania and all other institutions related to the judiciary system on downsides or negative influences;
- to take a public stand about the executive and legislative powers′ actions which affect justice efficiency and enforcement of court rulings, including by legal action;
- to inform international public or private organizations from democratic states on the negative issues of the judiciary system in Romania;
- to inform judicial authorities about illegal exercise of attorney profession and other legal liberal professions;
- in general any steps to a more efficient judicial system in Romania.